We value your custom and therefore want to protect you.
If you would like to know more about our Personal Data Security System or have a query... call us.
What information we have about you is shared with our trusted data processors only. It’s likely this will be processed for the purposes of managing our website,
Online Customer Accounts
Unlike a lot of other websites in the same industry as ours, our site does not require a user account, so no profile or registration information by default is collected. But should you wish to create an account, then at checkout; the following will automatically be collected:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Billing and shipping address
The servers used for hosting this website are based in the UK, where all website data is stored.
Personal Data Transfers outside the EEA
As mentioned above in another section our trusted Data Processors may be required by law to transfer data outside of the EEA when acting on behalf of our company. We pledge to regularly check that the organisations included are all GDPR compliant for data transfer outside the EEA.
A daily scan is done for Malware, and removed instantly if detected.
- All security is managed at server level, instead of depending on third-party security plug-ins
- Safe and secure password operations are encouraged on the site for administrators
- Please note that login attempts are limited at both site and server level, to safeguard against severe-force attacks
- Trespassers are blocked instantly due to our intelligent IP blocking system.
- Core updates are managed automatically by our hosting provider to make certain everything is running the most recent up-to-date and secure version of the system
User Rights and Choices
If you the user want to access, transfer or delete your personal data then contact us so we can accommodate your request.